Based in North Dublin
Role is office based.
- Manage the day to day HR operation.
- Provide accurate and efficient HR advice to management.
- Ensuring adherence to HR policies and employment Law.
- Management of any employee relations including grievances, investigations, disciplinary.
- Monitor and manage performance reviews.
- Responsible for the full recruitment cycle including advertising, interviewing and managing the on boarding process of all staff.
- Drive all HR initiatives within the centre.
- HR data analysis / reporting as requested.
- Responsible for processing of payroll.
- Management and reporting of absenteeism records.
- Administration duties.
- Qualification in HR
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT and communication skills
To apply please submit your CV via word document.