- Managing recruitment processes end to end, from advertising posts through shortlisting/screening of candidates, interviews, selection and job offers for all depts.
- Manage the Starter/Mover/Leaver process – including contracts of employment, induction & arranging any necessary training prior to commencement. Continuous follow up is key with new starters – keeping in touch during their first 3 weeks is imperative to ensure all new staff members receive the correct training.
- Liaising with payroll administrator and Transport Manager each month to ensure all items are actioned for monthly payroll.
- Assisting, implementing and advising managers on company policy queries and employee relations issues.
- Training & Development – maintain a systematic approach to the training & development of staff whilst ensuring accurate training records are maintained.
- Managing grievance & disciplinary investigations as required.
- Employee Relations – we operate an Open Door Policy here in CDS & encourage all staff to discuss any issues they may have before they become unmanageable problems.
- Compliance - Full ownership of the HR system, ensuring all information is kept up to date.
- Ensure that all HR matters are dealt with in accordance with Irish employment law
- Minimum 3 year’s HR experience.
- BA Degree Level qualified in HR / Bus Mgmt or equivalent.
- Broad generalist HR experience.
- Proven experience of successfully managing employee relations issues.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly confidential in nature, using sound judgement when dealing with queries
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders throughout the business.
- Providing a solution mind-set.
- Excellent understanding of employment law.
- Ability to work well and maintain relationships under pressure.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
- Positive “can do” attitude is key.
To apply please submit your CV via word or call 045897733