Kill, Co. Kildare
Permanent - Hybrid
• Continuously drive improvements in systems, policies and procedures through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
• Supporting managers with recruitment, succession, retention, early career and high potential development designed to improve diversity and business performance.
• Advise and support on all HR matters including performance management, employee relations, absence management and organisation design.
• Provide advice and support to employees and managers during change, anticipate barriers and obstacles and working to remove them.
• Support the governance of people related policy and process.
• With other members of the management and People team, cultivate the environment of being a ‘great place to work.’
• Provide guidance and support to managers on the planning, implementation and administration of training plans, actively encouraging a culture of learning and development, including working with managers to effectively drive the Perform and Develop process.
• Keep up to date with external HR and industry trends and best practice
• Work closely with the HR Director [HR Lead] and HRBP as appropriate within the Segment to implement the Segment People strategy and plan, supporting the UK&I People strategy.
• Work closely with the management team within the business unit to deliver the People strategy.
• Implementation, monitoring and reporting against performance metrics enabling sound decision making within the business unit and contribute to consistent decision making within the Segment.
• Promoting the capture of best practice and knowledge sharing.
• Participate in People based project work within the Segment and wider UK&I function
• Ensure relevant HR databases are up to date, accurate and comply with GDPR
• Ensure that HR policies and procedures are implemented appropriately throughout the business, identifying gaps and solutions as appropriate (e.g. training, documentation communication)
• Support with increasing awareness and compliance with regard to company policy and relevant employment legislation
• Support subject matter experts to develop required solutions, c-coordinating communication an training programmes including facilitation workshops and meetings as required
• Support managers on employee relations, investigations, disciplinary procedures, grievances and other formal procedures ensuring accurate and timely resolution, documentation and reporting
• 3rd Level qualification in a relevant discipline
• Previous experience working at HR Generalist/Assistant HR Business Partner level in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Previous experience in supporting the development of people-based solutions and some experience in supporting organisational change
• Experience of applying policies, procedures and employment legislation, as well as supporting the development of policies and procedures and HR elated projects
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS
• Committed to your own personal development
• Analytical and drives proactive solutions
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisation skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively to meet deadlines while maintaining high levels of accuracy
• A high level of initiative, strong motivation and a well-developed capacity for self-direction in addition to an ability to work as part of a flexible team, an adaptability to respond well to unexpected situations, competing demands and tasks as they arise
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 DOE
Benefits such as; 8% pension contribution, health care program, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicles (depending on the role), opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.