Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
- Act as a business partner providing day to day support to the HR team, Managers and Supervisors.
- Lead & drive best practices in recruiting and retaining talent working with our recruitment partners to drive same.
- Act as a support and lead out on handling grievances and disciplinary investigations as they arise.
- Drive best practices in performance management, reward and recognition programmes across HRI and its subsidiaries and support same.
- Develop an internal and external training & development plan in conjunction with the performance management process.
- Work with the payroll team on a monthly basis to prepare documents and process changes through our HR System.
- Keep HRI policies up to date and aligned with best practice, ensuring HRI is compliant with employment legislation and company policies.
- Ability to review current ways of working and recommend changes to enhance efficiency, effectiveness and best practices.
- To support and promote employee engagement and communications across the HR
- Must be CIPD qualified to Diploma or Degree level with 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation with the ability to interpret and recommend solutions for the business.
- Previous experience and knowledge of HRIS systems & best practices across performance management, learning & development, recruitment, talent & succession.
- Previous Project Management experience. Good Excel and Analytical skills. Proficiency in Word & PowerPoint.
- Great energy and drive with the ability to manage a high workload and demanding priorities.
- Results driven.
- An engaging business partner working collaboratively, influencing positively, across key stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve.
- A creative and innovative mindset working in a changing environment.
For more information contact Grace Clifford on 045 988 500