Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Clear, measurable KPIs and Objectives consistent with the HR Goals and Objectives
- The coordination and preparation of Induction
- The timely administration and maintenance of accurate records / personnel files.
- Ensuring that all mail and complaints are escalated to the HR Manager immediately.
- Ensure that all screening of new staff is prioritised in order to meet deadlines for start up work.
- To manage own workload effectively, reporting any problems immediately to the HR Manager. Maintain accurate tidy screening files so any person may clearly understand the progress to date.
- Highlight issues with screening cases to the HR Manager immediately. Where screening results do not meet required standard, collate the evidence and liaise with the HR Manager to make appropriate decisions.
- Ensure all employees are screened
- Acknowledge in writing letters of resignation from employees.
- Inputting employees’ personal details onto the System.
- Shortlist applicants for interview and schedule appointments for interview.
- Ability to Set high standard for quality and quantity
- Ability to Monitor and maintain quality and productivity
- Ability to work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way
- Consistently achieve project goals
- Demonstrate integrity
- Excellent I.T skills and proficient in all computer applications
- Excellent understanding of social media
For more information contact Grace Clifford on 045 988 500