GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
REPORT TO: GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR
To support the Group Finance Director in defining the reporting of business division
performance by providing financial control and reporting functionality commensurate with a
company of its size. In addition, the role is responsible for selecting accounting standards and
policies that are optimal for the Group
- Reporting & Management Information
- Group and Statutory Accounts
- Group Financial Policies and Tax Compliance
• As a member of the Group Finance team, provide leadership and promote a culture of
team collaboration, ensuring alignment on the delivery of all partnering, planning, and
• Enhance the team culture and performance by actively developing team members
through empowerment, coaching, mentoring.
• Build strong working relationships with Finance Directors in the Business Divisions.
• Act as a visible role model for the Group’s values
Desired Technical/Professional Competencies:
• Education & Experience: Professionally qualified accountant with relevant experience
in a financial management role.
• Commercial and Financial Acumen: Strong analytical and technical accounting
knowledge and an ability to apply it to the role to enhance the profitability and asset
value of the business.
• Accounting and Regulatory Compliance: Knowledge and experience of accounting
standards and the financial and regulatory environment to ensure compliance with all
Pension, Bonus, EAP