Based in Naas, Co Kildare ( Hybrid)
• Ensure accuracy of Commercial and Business Function costs & headcount on a monthly basis connecting with Enablement & GL teams where required to ensure costs & headcount are appropriate and accruals are accurate.
• Partner the relevant Commercial and Business Function owners to provide performance and forward focused insights on a structured and ad hoc cadence to support business decisions.
• Develop finance forecasts & budgets for Commercial and Business functions in partnership with the FP&A Cost Controller and functional owners.
• Support function owners in the development & integration of overall function plan
• Support for maintenance & accuracy of cost allocation rules in BPM for Commercial and Business functions
• Responsible for tracking of savings to P&L from Accelerate initiatives for relevant functions.
• Support the execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e., functional cost analysis, headcount reporting, Accelerate actuals tracking.
• Bachelors Degree in Administration, Business or other numerical disciplines
• Experience in a Financial Analysis, Financial Control or Commercial reporting role
• Advanced Excel skills
• Knowledge of SAP and SAP BW
• Experience in using data analytics tools such as PowerBI is an advantage.
• Qualified ACA /ACCA/CIMA/CPA, or in the final stages of qualification
• High attention to detail
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
• High adaptability, with a strong learning and growth mindset
• Highly collaborative, helpful and a strong team player
• Results driven, confident, energetic, and ambitious.
• Strong communicator and comfortable building relationships with peers and stakeholders