Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Document Controller in Co. Dublin.
This is a permanent, full time, site based role.
- Liaising with
- Senior Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Health & Safety Officer
- Maintaining accurate record keeping
- Overseeing concrete pours including pre & post documentation
- Managing rebar deliveries and checkoffs
- Undertaking setting out tasks including monitoring and setting levels
- Performing QAQC checks
- Assisting Quantify Surveyor with quantity take offs when required
- Participating in meeting and coordinating onsite subcontractors
- Understanding and maintaining exceptionally high standards of Health & Safety
- Maintaining continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
- A third level qualification in engineering - Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Proven understanding of design drawings and maintaining drawing registers
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised.
- Excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) and MS Office (Project, Excel, and PowerPoint)