Customer Service Specialist in South Co. Dublin.
This is a permanent, full time role with opportunity to work from home one day a week.
Salary up to €30,000 with opportunity for a bonus.
• Proactively make outbound calls and send emails to schedule maintenance bookings for drivers, whilst also dealing with inbound telephone & email queries in an efficient & professional manner
• Communicating status updates to client fleet contacts regarding maintenance bookings
• Working independently and as part of a team, efficiently and professionally process and log telephone and OCM case enquiries
• Work with our supplier network to ensure an excellent customer experience
• Maintain accurate fleet records to include contact details and vehicle maintenance schedules.
• Achieve team goals and to achieve individual targets as outlined by line manager.
• Complaints handling
• Managing fluctuating workloads
• General administration
• Motor/Fleet industry experience desirable
• Pragmatic decision-maker with some knowledge of vehicle maintenance advantageous
• Good telephone communicator with drivers, customers and suppliers
• High achievement & drive with a proven ability to deliver results
• Good interpersonal skills and has an ability to build rapport with clients and drivers
• Team player who actively participates in shared objectives and has an enthusiasm and commitment to work towards team goals
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal along with a polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
• Must have strong attention to detail and display a high level of accuracy
• Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Ability to think and take initiative, identify & implement efficiencies and the confidence to make decisions when required