AP / Accounts Assistant
Dublin 22 - Permanent
Start Date: October / November 2021
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable / Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong background in all Accounts Payable duties.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Manage Accounts Payable function
- Ensure all creditor reconciliations are completed each month end
- Ensure all supplier invoices are posted by the month end close off date
- Prepare payment runs for review
- Deal with suppliers re queries and payments
- Support accounts payable staff
- Invoice customer billing
- Manage Accounts Receivable function
- Ensure all sales invoices, receipts and retentions are up to date
- Month end journals
- Ensure all month end deadlines are strictly adhered to
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the finance department
- The ideal candidate will be strong with Accounts Payable and also have experience with month-end.
- Experience in the construction industry would be a distinct advantage.
- You will be a qualified Accounts Technician or part-qualified
- 4-5 years’ experience
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410