Office Administrator / Procurement
Permanent, full time role
- Office administrator with high level procurement and customer service
Our client is a leading commercial joinery and fitting specialist group of companies completing high end projects in the midlands and greater Dublin Area. Due to the continued growth and success of the group they are now looking to recruit a high level office administrator with responsibilities to include procurement and customer service
Role and responsibilities
- Assisting the head of procurement with orders from various departments within the company
- Liaise with sales team/clients regarding product specifications and needs
- Obtaining price quotes from suppliers
- Contacting suppliers to obtain lead times/schedule deliveries or to discuss shortages or missed deliveries.
- Liaise with stores/warehouse regarding stock on hand
- Follow up on orders and deliveries
Customer Service and administration
- Liaising with sales team and client regarding Survey and fitting dates
- Preparing weekly schedule for Manufacturing department
- Iiasing and scheduling of company fitting staff
- Dealing with customer issues arising or engaging manager if you are unable to solve a problem.
- Identifying and assessing a customer’s needs to ensure they are satisfied.
- Speaking with customers via email, live chat, on the phone, or face-to-face in-store.
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions and being in charge of customer account details.
- Following your company’s communication procedures and policies.
- Utilising technology to handle a high volume of calls.
- Working as part of a team in the area of procurement and customer service
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time Management