Naas - Permanent
Hybrid working model (3 days in the office and 2 days at home)
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Manager on a permanent basis.
Candidates will need to have between 3-5 years’ experience in a similar type role.
Strong Excel skills and a good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be a distinct advantage
- Debtors’ ledger: Managing Sales Invoicing, Account Maintenance, Issuing Statements Cash receipts posting.
- Managing Purchase Ledger: Posting Purchase Invoices, Reconciling Supplier Statements, Processing Payments.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Management of Monthly Budget.
- Revenue Returns: Vat, Vies, Intrastat returns.
- Month end close off.
- Support ongoing financial projects as required.
- 3 -5 years previous experience in a Senior Accounts role.
- A 3rd level qualification will be an advantage.
- An excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 and Excel.
- Fluent in English oral & written.
- Good time management & ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail to achieve a high level of accuracy with numbers.
- Approachable and enthusiastic. Be a team player.
- Self-Starter and able to work under own initiative.
- Ambitious, willingness to learn & take on new tasks.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410