This role is stand alone and will be responsible for the production of monthly financial information and managing the ongoing day to day finances working alongside our external Accountants. This role will work closely with the Senior Management team and take full responsibility for the entire Finance function.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
• Oversee all aspects of the company's accounting and financial reporting, including the preparation of financial statements and monthly management reports.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective team management and external relations.
• Be responsible for all payroll functions including processing, reporting, and tax filings.
• Revenue returns (VAT, RCT etc)
• Bank reconciliations
• Liaising with Subcontractors and other suppliers
• Complete other ad-hoc internal admin duties such as monitor timesheets, job costing.
• Client invoicing and WIP management
• Accounts receivable/payable support and maintenance
• Continuously review and improve financial processes and systems, to ensure efficiency and accuracy
What you will need to bring to us
• Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
• Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
• Advanced Excel skills and experience with financial management systems
• Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, payroll and reporting requirements
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team and also independently
• Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good organisational, time management and prioritising skills
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
Hybrid Working Possible