Rathcoole - Permanent
Office Based Role
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Experience of using Sage Line 50 and strong Excel skills would be an advantage.
- Provide professional, proactive and efficient support to the Finance Manager.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing payments run
- Customer invoicing
- Debtor/creditor reconciliations
- Cash, Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
- Prepare and enter journals on accounting package, Sage 50
- Assist in assembling information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Assist with general ad hoc duties and projects as they arise
- Advertise positions and collate applications for review
- Screen candidates and sit in on interviews when required
- Draft and issue letters of offers, contracts and pre-employment packs to new starters
- Ensure that all new employees are employed upon satisfactory completion of our employment procedure and that all relevant documentation returned as required
- Attending HR meetings when required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410