- Oversee the Account Function for the Irish Group.
- Manage and oversee the Accounts Payable Function to ensure accurate analysis of expenditure and preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of year-end Financial Statements for Irish companies.
- Manage cash flows and project working capital requirements of the business.
- Liaising with Relationship Managers in Financial Institutions in relation to Investment and Development Finance Facilities.
- Liaising with Group Accounts Staff when necessary.
- Liaising with the Managing Director regularly in relation to ongoing tasks.
- Any other duties that may be required, as outlined by the Managing Director.
- Ensure the company code of conduct and team hand book are adhered to.
- Ensure all standard policies and procedures are adhered to in relation to purchasing, Human Resources, stores and cashiering.
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with at least five years’ post-qualified experience.
- A self-starter who can add real value in this challenging role.
- Ability to work effectively both on your own and within a team.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making and have a hands-on approach.
- A person with the confidence to develop and implement initiatives, problem solve, and deliver effective solutions.
- Highly IT literate.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential to succeed in this role as it will involve interaction with various key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong financial acumen and technical ability.
For more information contact Deirdre McCarthy on 045 988 500