Financial Accountant - Navan
Fully office based*
The talented and committed workforce at this company is crucial to our ongoing success. In all areas of our business, we seek to employ people who are passionate about their area of expertise and who seek to deliver the highest standards.
Based on our Navan site, this is an exciting opportunity for a qualified or part qualified accountant looking to work within a manufacturing environment.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller and working with a well-balanced admin/finance team the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Preparation of weekly and monthly management account packages
· Preparation of weekly KPI’s (Commercial and Production)
· Stock control and overhead reviews
· Involvement in special projects with management leading to improved efficiencies.
· Part qualified or qualified accountant
· Ideally coming from a manufacturing background but not essential
· Strong communication skills as you will be liaising with both financial and non-financial staff
· Have a flexible approach, an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a dynamic admin/finance team
· Have strong analytical, I.T and Microsoft Excel skills
· Experience using an accounts package(s) preferably Navision but not essential