Financial Accountant - Permanent
Dublin 9 ** HYBRID**
You will be part of the team delivering the month end management accounts to a demanding deadline for a number of different entities in the Group.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial reports, including processing of month end journals
• Maintenance of a strong control environment, ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place
• Preparation and review of monthly financial reports for various stakeholders in the business
• Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Assisting with annual financial statement preparation and audit
• Assisting with forecast and budget preparation
• Involved in additional ad hoc finance duties as required
Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint - Advanced Excel is a pre-requisite.
Good accounts system exposure is required. Knowledge of Sage 200 would be an advantage.
Knowledge of Qlikview or other Business Intelligence tools would also be an advantage.
Team player with good communication skills, you will be highly motivated and comfortable working in a demanding fast-paced environment with a natural ability to adapt to change.
You will be detail oriented, and a self-starter, and have a high level of numeracy. Attention to detail is crucial.
Education and Experience
You will have worked in a similar position for at least 2 years’ with relevant experience within a large or multinational business.
You will be a recently qualified ACA/CIMA/CPA/ACCA or studying towards professional qualification.
After successful probation there is health as a BIK and pension contributions