Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator in Citywest, Co. Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for someone with little experience looking to grow their career. Full training will be provided.
The role will suit someone eager to learn.
The role is fully office based.
- Assigned customer management
- Prioritise your work to ensure all incoming customer queries and complaints are dealt with in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
- Maintain positive and effective communication with internal and external customers to provide a service that exceed customers' expectations
- Carry out performance reviews with your key customers
- Ensure that you are customer focused and have a clear understanding of the needs of the customer.
- Working with the warehouse manager on resolution of customer issues with closed loop corrective action process
- Review and maintain quality standards and targets for your customer base
- Involve in the development of ideas which improve business performance and establish best practice.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports as directed by Management
- Adherence to procedures relating to accrual of costs, invoicing, cross charging, completion of receiving files and general administration.
- Provide support to reception on an ad hoc basis
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Some customer service experience highly preferable