• Processing weekly supplier invoices, receipts & payments.
• Raising queries and credit requests with suppliers.
• Completing weekly bank and reconciliations.
• Dealing with customer/supplier queries
• Preparing and issuing sales invoices
• Following up all debtor collections and queries
• Various ad-hoc duties and reports
• Preparing periodic tax returns:
• VAT for ROI, EU & UK
• VIES Returns (ROI)
• Accounts Assistant Key Skills
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience of accounts programs will be an advantage but not essential e.g. Big Red Cloud, SAP.
• Flexible with positive attitude to change
• Ability to work well under pressure
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
• Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
• Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with excel.
• Previous experience in bookkeeping role essential
• Accounting Technician or someone who has the experience
• Administrative skills.
• High level of accuracy.
Salary €30,000 (possibly Flexible DOE)
Flexible Working Hours