The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- The audit senior is in charge of planning and controlling the completion of all aspects of the audit engagement for review by the manager.
- Delivering a quality Audit and Assurance service and advice to clients in advance of deadlines and with limited supervision;
- Reporting on audit findings, in particular, to raise any issues arising during the audit which may impact on risk to the Audit Manager/Partner;
- Preparing financial statements — presenting high quality work papers Closing all queries raised by manager regarding audit work papers
- Liaising with other departments, including taxation, company secretarial and consultancy in the delivery of Audit & Assurance Services;
- Identifying potential opportunities to provide additional value added services to the client.
Th successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of auditing and accounting. You will have an experience in audit and accounts preparation;
- Part Qualified/Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant;
- Prior practice experience within an Audit team;
- Strong technical FRS 102 knowledge;
- Sound computer literacy of Excel, MSWord and computer based auditing/ accounting system
- Experience in supervising junior staff members on audit assignments;
- Capable of working on your own initiative and the ambition to develop a career in practice;
- Billings and recoveries.