We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join our procurement team, based at our Head Office in Mullingar.
The successful candidate will be an individual who possesses a positive “can do” attitude, is flexible and has excellent communication skills.
- Accurate and efficient processing of a large volume of supplier invoices in line with group policies and procedures
- Ensuring correct invoice/PO matching
- Managing any discrepancies
- Dealing with supplier queries in a timely manner
- Liaising directly with the Accounts Department to ensure correct sign off is in place
- Producing timely and accurate reports to assist in managerial decisions
- Filing paperwork
- Management of invoice and file storage in company archives Ensuring correct documentation is in place for all new suppliers
- Any other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience in a high-volume environment is essential
- Accounting Technician Qualification or a business-related qualification is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP experience an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numeric and organisational skills
- Must be independent, self-motivated and flexible