Baldonnell, Dublin 22 – Permanent
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
Office based Initially, then Hybrid
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role.
Strong Excel skills are required for this position.
- Reviewing supplier invoices and issue for authorisation / approval.
- Performing supplier reconciliations, setting up and administering supplier payments.
- Posting supplier invoices in Purchase Ledger, Posting, and reconciling bank payments to nominal ledger.
- Liaising with other departments and key point of contact with the supplier to resolve queries.
- Reconciling intercompany accounts and credit card payments
- Responsible for the accounting and analysis of costs categories as part of month end reporting and analysis of pending items.
- Working as part of the wider finance team, providing cover for other roles and other general office duties and project support when required.
- At least 1 years’ experience in an accounts payable role or in a general finance role
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms, competency in MS Excel.
- Accounting technician or similar qualification would be desirable.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to contribute as a member of a team, to work collectively to meet tight deadlines, in a busy environment.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent administrative, organisational and numeric skills as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fully authorised to live and work in Ireland
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410