Permanent - Celbridge
Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
Hybrid Working Model (3 days in the office & 2 days at home)
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a strong accounts background and experience within a Retail or Wholesale organisation would be a distinct advantage.
Strong Excel skills are required for this role.
- Support finance team with month end processes
- Assist with preparing and processing financial information
- Preparing and posting journals
- Managing the revenue recognition process for E-commerce and Retail division
- Managing credit card expenditure
- Processing small number of employee expenses
- Bank reconciliations and being main point of contact for any cash/bank related queries
- Assist with Fixed Asset Register
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Conduct or assist in ad-hoc tasks required by the Business Controller.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the statutory year-end process
- Update till reconciliations
- Reconcile I Merchant statements
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of double entries
- Experience managing a Bank and Cash function
- Part-Qualified Accountant with a recognised accountancy body
- An appreciation of Information Systems, processes and applications including ERP Systems
- Experience in both Retail and/or Wholesale environments is preferred
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office; Excel, Word
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410