Salary: €50,000 - €55,000
- Timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts ensuring integrity, accuracy, consistency and providing clear visibility of the financial health of the business units.
- Accurate accounting on accrued and deferred income on a monthly basis, with clear visibility and communication to the business on non-current debt.
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives.
- Partnering with the business leads to prepare full annual operating plans and periodic forecasts.
- Support business development/sales teams to identify, track, review and financially appraise the sales pipeline.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing, efficient payroll reporting and driving improvements in the working capital.
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making.
- Ad hoc analysis and presentation of complex financial information in response to senior management requests.
- Work closely with the Divisional senior management to help drive business performance and provide high quality financial information.
- Develop and report KPI’s relevant to the business.
- Support operations teams with cost management of client contract costs.
- Identify and drive financial efficiency ensuring the correct allocation of the Division’s resources.
- Provide objective challenge to the Division’s performance and plans.
- Provide forward looking insight utilising experience of the past and utilising financial and business skills.
- Undertake contract profitability analysis, providing insight to Operations on opportunities and risks.
- Develop business cases and support the bid process for new business.
- Support business adherence to group financial governance processes.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA qualified, ideally with 1+ years commercial experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools.
- Influential and motivational leadership capability.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative.
- Strong performance management skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information.
- Effective at operating in a matrix environment.
- High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture.
- Previous business partnering experience and knowledge of the sales pipeline/bid process would be advantageous.
- A hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company.
- Able to produce concise and informative reporting under tight deadlines
For more information contact Deirdre McCarthy on 045 988 500