Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 DOE
Non Negotiable Working Hours: 8am - 5:30pm Monday - Thursday & 8am - 3pm Friday
To provide general administrative and clerical support to office staff.
- Ensuring all staff plan their flights in advance so the company can get the flights at a good price.
- Ensuring flight/car hire request forms are submitted to the flight and car hire coordinator in a timely manner, checking forms before submitting to the travel office for booking
- Keep a track of all flights booked for the project
- Booking both short & long term car hire for staff based on their flight requests
- Keeping a log of Insurance & Tax expiry dates to ensure staff are displaying valid discs
- Liaising with car hire company when cars need to be serviced/exchanged etc
- Ensuring staff are only driving the cars that is assigned to them for Insurances purposes
- Main point of contact for any car hire issues
- Able to work on own initiative as well as a team player
- Accurate and organised methods of working
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to type accurately at a minimum of 40 - 50 wpm
- Previous administration experience in similar role
- Certificate in Secretarial/office administration or equivalent
To apply please submit your CV in word format via the link below.
For more information contact Joanne Phelan on 045 988 500