Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator in West Dublin. Monday - Friday role, permanent, office based.
- Scheduling transportation services, planning routes, and assigning drivers.
- Developing and implementing improved transportation administration policies and procedures.
- Processing shipping documents, including bills of lading.
- Managing budgets, as well as processing purchase orders and payments.
- Monitoring drivers' logbook entries and performing payroll administration.
- Liaising between managers and drivers, as well as collaborating with other departments to optimize transportation services.
- Planning routes and preparing schedules, as well as tracking and reporting progress with orders.
- Handling customer queries and escalating serious complaints to management.
- Complying to transportation regulations and company policies.
- Previous experience as a transportation administrator in a similar industry.
- Advanced competency in transportation management or logistics software.
- Extensive experience in processing shipping documents, orders, and payments.
- Solid knowledge of transportation industry regulations.
- Superb time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills.