Reporting to the Financial Controller, the ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator with accounts payable and receivable experience. The role stems from a requirement to provide holiday cover for a period of 5 weeks commencing 26th July until 27th August.
Accounts payable will include matching and validating supplier invoices, posting invoice to a Sybiz accounting system. The role will also include creditors reconciliations, advising on supplier payments as well as engaging with suppliers and the wider business. Other ad hoc accounts payable related duties may be required.
Accounts receivable will include raising customer invoices, engaging with customers portals and directly with customers and the wider business. Additionally, the candidate will update and reconcile bank balances. Other ad hoc accounts receivable related duties may be required.
Full training in the Sybiz accounting system will be provided.
Administration duties will include reception and distributing telephone calls throughout the business. Booking car hire, flights and overseas accommodation and other ad hoc administrative duties.
The idea candidate will have significant experience in all the above areas.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid AP, AR and Admin experience required, excess of 3-5 years.
- Excellent Word, Excel, IT/financial systems experience
- Previous experience working in a project environment would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong technical ability with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and be self-motivated and prepared to be flexible when the occasion demands.
- Excellent planning and organising skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule and work within agreed timescales.