Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Administrator, in Co. Cavan.
This is a permanent, full time role. Fully office based.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for technical support inquiries from customers, installers, and end-users.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and post-sales support to ensure customers receive optimal solutions.
- Collaborate within a dynamic post-sales support team, engaging with customer service, service engineers, design, and quality control departments.
- Assist regional and export sales representatives with technical and post-sales concerns.
- Travel when necessary to resolve post-sales queries, working alongside service engineers to communicate and document the issue and its resolution.
- Coordinate orders and/or arrange the delivery of spare parts for service calls and display installations.
- Create technical reports for customers addressing technical issues as needed.
- Coordinate with the Quality Assurance Manager on all product quality matters, incorporating customer feedback into the production process.
- Collaborate with the post-sales team to prioritize and schedule service engineer visits and product display installations.
- Manage product specification spreadsheets from the Design team and distribute relevant ones to customers and the sales team.
- Actively assist in mentoring, training, and supporting new team members as the career progresses and after proper training.
- Arrange product samples for customers when requested.
- Provide sales coverage by handling incoming phone calls to the sales office when needed.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven ability to deliver excellent communication & customer service standards.
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be a good listener
- The ability to analyse and solve problems in a prompt, efficient and calm manner.
- Have proven team-working skills but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Be interested and willing to attend sales presentations, product demo’s or trade shows
- Have a full clean driving license