Technical Manager - North Dublin
Salary: €65,000 - €75,000 DOE
The Technical Manager will be working with two Chemists in this role.
- Set quality standards and ensure that these standards are adhered to
- Site HACCP team leader and Lead Auditor
- Site lead for Health & Safety
- Full understanding of all relevant European regulations
- Ensure that products meet national & international legislation requirements.
- Take ownership and lead accuracy and validity of Technical documents (Product Specifications, Safety Data Sheets, Labels etc.)
- Representing the company at Industry Associations and Government bodies and bringing knowledge of future regulatory changes to the team.
- Provide technical support to the sales team and liaise with customer QC departments
- Liaise with new and existing suppliers to ensure that they meet requirements
- Assist the production managers on items relating to safety, plant layout, working methods, introduction of new product lines, etc
- Ownership on internal and external audit schedules, ensuring effective close out of issues.
- Ownership of the supplier approval programs.
- Working with suppliers to ensure all RM specifications are correct and up to date
- Working with customers to ensure all Finished product specifications are correct
- Act as first point of call for external bodies such as NSAI, EPA, DAFM, HSA and HPRA
- Employee training & development
- Third level degree in chemistry or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant role as well as at least 3 years management experience
- Relevant experience in regulatory or regulatory compliance group in a GMP environment is desirable
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with others, lead and good communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box to improve technical competencies and aid in lean processes.
- Lead Auditor desirable
Please Submit CV in Word Format