Technical Account Manager/Sales -Permanent
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, create and foster a strong loyal relationship with all decision-makers within existing accounts and new accounts.
- Assess conveyor problems providing the customer with first-class consultative sales skills. Good understanding of features and benefits of all products and services
- Conduct Site Survey
- Identifying customers within industries who may have similar conveyor issues as existing accounts
- Reactivate dormant accounts.
- Prospect new customers and markets.
- Preparation and presentation of Quotations, tenders and group sales contracts.
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of maintenance contracts.
- Organize and/or assist with preparation and attendance of external marketing activities e.g. trade shows, social events, factory visits, etc.
- Creation of sales report & review meeting with the managing director to monitor on-going sales processes- Reports will be delivered weekly to MD.
- Review and planning meeting monthly.
- Monitor sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Aware of applicable company KPIs and business plan.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and their technical departments.
- Degree/Diploma in Business or Engineering; though desirable is not a pre-requisite.
- Minimum 3 years’ Maintenance Supervisor or similar Engineering Role.
- Sales Experience highly desirable, particularly in plant and machinery; though not a prerequisite
- Capable of establishing synergistic long-term customer relationships.
- Proven ability to identify conveyor issues and business opportunities that arise from them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good negotiation skills;
- Extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Strong sense of teamwork, and the ability to consult and collaborate with the internal team to increase sales opportunities.
- Proven ability to use own initiative to reach goals as part of the company business objectives
- Prospect new opportunities to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Innovative – always looking for new ways of promoting and selling brand and products;
- Presents a professional image and appearance;
- Strong IT skills including experience of inputting and analyzing computer data, generating/writing reports and presenting findings.
On the road 3.5 days and office based the rest
Salary NEG + bonuses 10-15% + car.