Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a Tax Manager / Assistant Manager for an immediate start.
Flexible working arrangements, including part-time and/or working from home options, on offer for the right candidate.
• Managing the compliance function of the tax department – liaising with clients, managing a team of trainees, reporting directly to the tax directors and partners of the firm.
• Preparation, review and submission of tax computations, personal tax returns and corporation tax returns, CGT and CAT for Irish and international clients.
• Preparation, review and submission of VAT, VIES, Intrastat and Annual Return of Trading details returns for Irish and international clients.
• Arranging for the registration of new clients for Income Tax, Corporation Tax VAT and PAYE.
• Dealing with queries raised by clients and the Revenue Commissioners across all tax heads.
• Assisting directors and partners with tax technical research and advisory projects.
• Attractive package and flexible working arrangements on offer for the successful candidate.
• Qualified AITI, Chartered Tax Adviser CTA.
• Preferably 3+ years post qualified experience in a tax or accounting firm.
• Previous accounting experience/qualifications an advantage but not essential.
• Strong presentation, client communication and interpersonal skills.
• Solid IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, ROS, Teams/Zoom.
• Capable of working as part of a team and managing a team.