Talent Acquistion Partner
Based in Kildare
- Develop and lead targeted recruitment strategies for qualified candidates via applicant review, direct sourcing, referrals, social media, networking, professional communities, etc.
- Effectively evaluate candidate qualifications by conducting thorough interviews.
- Manage the interviewing and selection process from start to finish.
- Successfully communicate each candidate's experience and qualifications for the opportunity and advise the hiring manager on candidate background, expertise and career potential.
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers, HR and other stakeholders with recruiting updates and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Manage and negotiate both the selection and offer process including but not limited to, candidate compensation, benefits, relocation and pre-close of the candidate.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience and set the pace as a McAfee ambassador.
- Create, track, and finalize appropriate paperwork, including requisitions, offer and decline letters, etc.
- Track applicant flow and maintain the applicant database.
- Monitor time-to-fill, candidate sourcing, and other metrics.
- Increase candidate generation through job fairs, Internet recruiting, network groups, and other means.
- Experience recruiting a variety of positions simultaneously.
- Candidate sourcing experience, utilizing both traditional and creative channels.
- Demonstrated experience employing behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Strong business acumen and ability to quickly learn about different business environments by asking the right questions.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of data.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage various recruitment projects simultaneously.
- Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs.
- Must be able to work in an agile, continuously changing environment.
- Demonstrated organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage time effectively with minimal supervision.
- Able to successfully interact with all levels of an organization while building rapport and trust.
- Ability to be an effective team member and, as needed, handle project leadership responsibility.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).