Purpose of the role:
Supply Chain Planner creates and maintains a good supply plan of defined product (sub)families / production lines on 8 weeks to 24 months horizon. A good plan ensures target customer service level, creates a realistic capacity plan and healthy capacity utilization, provides production team with levelled production plan, and minimizes inventories. He/she also ensures the stability of the short term plan (0-8 weeks) by planning for variability in demand and supply.
Supply Chain Planner optimizes the supply volume allocation between interchangeable lines in the network. He/she aligns with production management sufficient contingencies for negative supply deviations and a way how to use capacity opportunities in case of better performance. He/she monitors the actual performance on a weekly basis and liaises with plant scheduling and demand planning on short term change requests.
Supply Chain Planner acts as the single point of contact to the markets regarding the defined product (sub)families in managing short term demand changes and protects production from unnecessary plan changes on the short term.
Scheduler ensures optimal sequencing of the plan on 0-8 weeks horizon including detail planning of the schedule for al shifts. The objective is to maximize production efficiency and keep the short term schedule stable to avoid costly changes.
The job also includes coordination of portfolio projects in the plant, which aims at full alignment between all functions and ensures the on time delivery of the project to secure a successful launch.
- Min. Bachelor degree in field Engineering, Logistics or Economics
- A structured personality with min 3 years of experience in this field, with Planning and preferably also Logistics.
- Good understanding on supply chain management, capacity drivers, production processes and demand.
- Good communication skills in an international environment
- Fluent in business English
- Good knowledge on ERP and planning systems (preferably of M3 and OMP)
For more information contact Adrianna Tuz on 045 988 502