Supply Chain & Planning Manager
- Management of Supply planning, demand planning and scheduling
- Make sure all new product introductions happen in timely manner
- Ensure that raw materials are purchased and available for production at the right time.
- Liaise with stakeholders on issues affecting delays in production/shipping.
- Development of processes and systems to enable smooth information flow between stakeholders and suppliers to manage order processing, external/internal manufacture and delivery.
- Ensure internal communication with Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering departments
- Focus on Cost reduction initiatives and KPI improvements within the department as per targets set for annual budgets
- Responsible for forecasting and capacity planning.
- Ensure legal and administrative flows are set up and are followed