Permanent full time
About the Role:
You will join the Supply Chain team where you will have two main areas of responsibility, the first being processing customers’ orders which includes:
- Liaise effectively and efficiently with Irish/ UK/ European customers to ensure all their orders are processed on the system and all relevant communication regarding the orders is timely and accurate.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to that allow customer orders to be processed and expectations to be met and exceeded.
- Schedule hauliers where required.
- Liaise with commercial or planning team to resolve and communicate any shorts that may arise in the order processing.
- Ensure customer service levels are top priority
The other area is Planning support which includes:
- Assist MRP planners with daily tasks which will include analysing stocks of raw materials, packaging and finished goods. Ordering or planning of same.
- Reporting policy adherence and communication of issues.
- Cover annual leave of full time planners.
- Ad hoc tasks associated with MRP and Planning function
- The ideal individual will have experience in Supply Chain in the FMCG environment.
- A 3rd level qualification in Business or Supply Chain/Logistics would be desirable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the supply chain in the market place.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:-
Strong analytical and numerical abilities.
Ability to achieve strict deadlines and delivers on promises.
Strong focus on attention to detail and thoroughness.
Excellent people and customer service capability.
Excellent communication skills and work ethic.