Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Store Manager in Co. Offaly.
This is a permanent, full time role.
The role includes weekend work.
Salary dependent on experience
- Lead and motivate the sales team to ensure that the stores KPI's are consistently delivered.
- Coach and develop a team of highly motivated and target driven sales people through regular one to ones, coaching sessions and performance management.
- Manage all store operations and administration to ensure we follow through on our commitment to the customer.
- Monitor on an ongoing basis staff attendance, timekeeping, productivity and presentation.
- Liaise with the visual merchandising team
- Create an engaging, positive working environment and strong selling culture
- Demonstrate the Company’s Values in the performance of all job functions
- Training and updating Sales Advisors on all products, store policies, and analysing daily business to ensure efficient operations
- Working with company’s senior leadership team to meet or exceed established sales volume goals.
- Work closely with Human Resources and senior leadership to address and resolve employee issues.
- Manage staff rostering to match staffing level requirements
- Responds in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customer service inquiries, requests or complaints to reach an effective resolution
- 3+ years of experience in retail sales in a commission-driven environment.
- Previous store opening experience would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ambition and determination to exceed targets and lead by example.
- A competitive spirit and drive to succeed
- The ability and willingness to work a flexible retail schedule which includes week days, and weekends, and bank holidays is required
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated.
- Dedicated and Hardworking.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities to handle various aspects of store operations.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong internet/PC skills – comfortable in a technology-driven business, strong skills in Excel