The Site Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for delivering world class maintenance processes within a highly automated logistics system, providing high standards of equipment reliability and system technical availability. Taking a safety-first approach to all tasks and demonstrating a track record of owning problems through to successful completion. Flexibility will be required within this small, dynamic, highly efficient and effective engineering team.
- 1st level support– error correction within the logistics system
- Electrical, Mechanical, pneumatic, fault finding and repairs
- Planned maintenance of the automated logistic system
- Monitoring the technical operation of the logistic system
- Inspections and condition monitoring of installed equipment
- Efficient and effective equipment breakdown recovery
- Escalation management of equipment/system incidents
- Interact with customer management team keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression and addressing their concerns in a professional manner.
- Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
- Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
- Management of spare parts including; usage, inventory levels, repairs, receipts, replenishments, ordering
- Demonstrable compliance with Health and Safety regulations
- Compliance with customer standards and regulations
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Appreciation of control systems (PLC, WCS, WMS)
- Appreciation of industrial field bus systems (e.g. ASi, Profibus)
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements
- Appreciation of Cultural Diversity
Qualificiations & Skills:
- Completed a time served apprenticeship in an Electrical / Mechanical discipline to a min standard of NVQ 3
- Understanding of Non-Destructive Technologies and Testing
- Understanding of PLC’s and their function is beneficial but not essential
- Understanding of WMS, WCS systems is beneficial but not essential
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge beneficial.
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office skills.
Please Submit CV in Word Format