Salary: Depending on Experience
Permanent Full Time
Working Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Electrical Background desirable
Mainly office based support role
Responsibilities will be, but not limited to in the following areas:
- Handle any after sales issues and maintain customer service database.
- Arranging service and commissioning visits for customers.
- Regular communication with customers, engineers, and suppliers to ensure problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Log all issues and complaints.
- Resolve, process, document and co-ordinate resolution of warranty issues.
- Assist and guide site personnel in the commissioning, troubleshooting, and repair of pump sets.
- Good electrical understanding and knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of the operation of diesel engines and electric motors. The company will provide on the job training to improve his/her abilities to perform the job successfully.
- Good computer literacy- knowledge of writing emails, MS Word & Excel.
- Work with all departments in a professional manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn the complete job.
- Able to multi-task between several priorities at the same time.
- Work well under pressure and deal effectively with customers and suppliers from various backgrounds.
- Willing to work overtime to get any urgent issues resolved when needed.