Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a permanent, and full time Service Manager in Dublin 12.
Salary up to €50,000, DOE
- Management of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) visits with clients and engineers to include scheduling, planning, reporting, and billing.
- Management of reactive calls and arranging service support.
- Creating project records on Sage and FM Software, and maintaining accurate records of work.
- Placing orders with suppliers utilising Sage 50 Accounts software for materials/stock and services
- Process completed reports for PPM visits and call out visits.
- Resolve/escalate any follow up visits/repair quotations.
- Detailed reports must be checked for accuracy and completeness and forwarded to clients in a timely manner with records kept.
- Ensuring all works relating to FM services are processed efficiently
- Renewal of Annual Contracts.
- Preparing quotations for FM Clients.
- Preparation and review of cost reports and billing information for submission to accounts department.
- Weekly and Monthly reporting to clients and management.
- To up sell to all clients, identifying their needs and ensuring a good relationship is maintained.
- To engage new clients in Maintenance Contracts.
- To sell additional services to existing clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,686.20-€55,000.00 per year