Senior Tax Accountant / Tax Manager
Location – Co. Meath
Salary and benefits will reflect the experience of the candidate.
Leading accountancy practice based in Dublin and Meath have an opportunity for a qualified tax manager to work directly with the tax partner as part of dynamic tax team, across a wide range of consultancy and compliance assignments. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to develop their career across all areas of taxation.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage tax compliance covering all tax heads;
- Providing tax planning and consulting services to a wide range of clients;
- Working as part of a growing tax team to provide class leading tax services to clients;
- Liaise with other staff members and other departments;
- Work as part of a team and should be self-motivated;
- Tax qualification;
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in a busy tax department;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Be up to date with all Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations;
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;