Senior Specialist - Rewards, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- Responsible for design, implementation organization's compensation program like Annual compensation Market survey, Salary review.
- Plan and follow Global timelines and stages on Salary review.
- Enroll and submit any required information for salary surveys and data requests
- Govern and influence entities to adhere to timelines.
- Entity level compensation study and Analysis that might complement Management meetings and Compensation decisions.
- Vendor integration and governance during entire survey process.
- Bonus planning/calculations
- Spearhead Job Evaluation/Grading exercise for assigned entities.
- Validate and check overall fitment of Job grades based on Hierarchy, Job size.
- Provide expertise on Job grades for internal stakeholders as and when required.
- Job description review& development.
Market survey Benchmarking:
- Understand the business requirement on Compensation and Rewards need and design a customized solution based on Market research and Analysis.
- Identify and participate in Market survey ‘s that might be productive for the entities.
- Plan and administer participate in mandate surveys.
- Assisting in providing ad hoc benchmarking to Management team
- Provide updates on market trends and the implications for internal policies
- Keep watch on Income tax rules and regulations to customize and alter the Pay structure to maximize the benefit for employees as required.
- Project support: development & implementation of compensation model/ European Benefit review/
Policies & Procedure Management:
- Be involved in the establishment and continuous improvement of Total Rewards policies to suit the business needs.
TR Budget and Cost Analysis:
- Cost Analysis for the TR business needs.
- To develop and prepare statutory, regulatory and management monthly / annual TR reports as required.
- Headcount /payroll budgeting processes.
- Acts as first point of contact for all TR related mobility enquiries (from e.g.HR colleagues, managers, employees, counsel, government agencies and third-party vendors providing like relocation packages, recharges and taxation support) providing timely follow up and action and ensuring excellent customer service, compliance, and data integrity.
- Advises managers and employees on mobility policies and practices; gathers and completes required information and applications for processing.
- Proposes and communicates relocation packages, answers questions and resolves escalated issues from employees.
- Supports the provision of up to date easily accessible information for HR, managers, and assignees to support frictionless mobility.
- Provides regular reports to the HR Leadership and Senior Management team on TR mobility issues.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, graphs and data analytical skills)
- Experience of bonus and salary review processes as well as budgeting processes
- Experience with remuneration databases
- Mobility related TR matters experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within complex, international corporate organisations
- Experience working at regional level
- Experience demonstrates an ability to work effectively and seamlessly in a global/regional team environment.
- Experience of working on his/her own initiative and as part of a virtual mobility team and within a broader international HR team, with international external partners
- Excellent English: another European foreign language and/or Japanese would be an advantage.
- International mindset and cultural sensitivity. Experience of working in a Japanese company environment would be a plus.
- Attitude to proactively manage risks and improvement opportunities.
- Excellent organization and case management skills.
- Able to prioritise, multi -task and work well under pressure
- Very good analytic skills and strong attention to detail (high degree of accuracy)
Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
Salary negotiable DOE €60,000 - €75,000