PRACTICE FIRM DUBLIN 12
Terms Permanent / Full Time
We are a small well established firm of accountants with an interesting mix of clients. Working in accounts we have 3 qualified accountants and 1 trainee accountant.
Duties will include the following:
- Statutory Accounts preparation to partner review stage
- Statutory Audit
- Taxation compliance work to include preparation of all relevant returns under IT/Corporation tax/PREM/RCT/VAT etc.
- Tax Advice and Planning
- General Practice ad hoc work
- Company Secretarial Work
- Supervision of Trainee Staff
- Relate Accounts Production experience of benefit
- At least 3 years practice experience gained in a small/medium practice in Ireland or UK and ideally a qualified accountant
- Aptitude for tax and accounts work
- Evidence of appetite for professional development
- Ability to work with and manage junior staff
- Good people skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with accuracy in a fast paced office
- Excellent English both spoken and written.
This is a senior position within a small practice offering an excellent career opportunity and work environment.