Senior Payroll Specialist
Ballymount - Permanent
Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
Office Based Role
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a strong Payroll background and have experience processing payroll across multiple EMEA location.
An IPASS qualification is required for this role.
Strong Excel skills are required.
- High-volume monthly payroll processing across multiple EMEA locations
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll inputs are accurate & completed on time
- Monitor alerts on payroll system, action & investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of payments to Third Parties
- Respond to all internal/external stakeholder queries
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department
- Previous experience of working in a client facing fast paced environment, dealing with stakeholders, business partners and employees directly
- IPASS/Accounts Technician Qualification required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative.
- Knowledge of general payroll legislation an advantage
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410