Senior Payroll Specialist
Louth / Meath / North Dublin
Salary: €38,000 - 42,000 DOE + Benefits
Answerable to the Payroll Team Manager / Operations Director, the ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience within a Practice / Bureau / Shared Service Environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Implementation and Processing payrolls accurately, on time and efficiently
· Ensure compliance, data protection, audit and control risk within the function
· Provide professional and friendly support for all payroll related matters
· Be innovative, enthusiastic and proactive in providing customer service
· Maintaining and further developing the relationship with our existing global client base.
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
· Experience of Sage Micropay, Megapay or similar, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, SARP, Share Options, Benefits etc
· Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
· Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability prioritise and manage a team
· Regular auditing of documentation to ensure compliance with regulations
· Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
· Ensuring compliance with all internal controls, KPIs, budgets and other financial and quality control matters
· Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc.
· Communicate and support cross-functional goals and objectives.