- Contributing to the delivery of a fully auditable monthly payroll through processing transactions within the payroll gross to net process, providing reconciliations support and working on technical payroll issues
- Creating spreadsheets using excel for different pay elements and deductions
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for assigned EU countries
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for UK
- Maintenance of accurate files and records to ensure access to up to date information figures and reports
- Provision of monthly payroll reports to the Finance department
- Manual Calculations as and when required
- Completion of statutory returns
- Liaise with HR and department managers to ensure that all payroll changes are accurate
- Dealing with both UK and Irish Revenues and Social Welfare Offices across Europe
- Implementing changes to payroll processes as appropriate.
- Looking after P45s for all leavers on both UK and Euro payrolls
- Applying for PPS numbers or other European Social Ins Numbers if required
- Applying for UK tax certificates using online HMRC system
- An experienced payroll administrator ideally in a high volume payroll environment
- Hold a relevant payroll qualification (IPASS preferably)
- Experienced with payroll applications and excel spreadsheets
- Proven organisational skills and track record of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Relevant technical skills including knowledge of the PAYE system, ROS, RPN, RPS etc.
- Experience in working in a client service role would be beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence