Senior Payroll Administrator
Naas - Permanent
Start Date: February 2019
My client is seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience processing a high volume payroll.
Strong Payroll systems is required for this role.
- Ensuring the payroll is processed in compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Administration of weekly and monthly payroll for 600+ employees, ensuring the process is completed accurately and in a timely manner. Cross checking of hours against hours charged for, noting and dealing with any discrepancies that may arise emailing managers to resolve issues.
- Review and upload pay records from the timekeeping system and import files into payroll.
- Liaise with revenue regarding aspects of payroll. (New starters/P45). Importing Tax credits from ROS.
- Applying PAYE regulations and company rules on calculating and entering company sick days and service days.
- Maintain employee payroll files and provide timely responses to payroll inquiries through email and telephone calls.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of tax and other payroll regulations.
- Maintain a positive customer service focus, this position involves cross functionally with other departments in our head office and off site.
- Preparing file merge for bank transfer.
- Validating and processing spread sheets.
- Checking and signing correspondence. Emailing of payslips
- Assisting in the resolution of payroll discrepancies. Processing of late time sheets, recording late wage information on excel for relevant weeks.
- Assist with HR queries.
- Knowledge of tax regulations.
- Demonstrable experience of working to deadlines and performing duties under pressure.
- Microsoft excel knowledge.
- Ensuring that any tasks assigned are completed and feedback given to Office Manager/Financial Controller.
- Quantum experience would be an advantage.
- IPASS qualification would be an advantage
- Highly organised, detail oriented.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi task, plan and prioritise work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan. Tel: 045-988500