Senior HR Executive
North County Dublin
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the full employee lifecycle. This includes the whole recruitment process from the selecting, hiring, onboarding and induction of new employees and also our full leaver process.
- Responding to all HR related enquiries in a timely manner.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure HR policies and procedures and budgets are adhered to.
- Support and deliver HR administration including employment contracts, addendums, terminations & maintaining complete personnel files/records.
- Administering all benefit and compensation processes, including payroll.
- Assist the Senior HRBP with the management of employment relation cases including grievances, dignity at work, PIP's and disciplinary cases in a timely manner.
- Maintaining department records and reports through our HR system and on employee personal files.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, best HR practice and employment legislation at all times.
- Assist managers with the process of our annual performance review and goal setting.
- Keeping abreast of HR related legislation to maintain legal HR compliance for the company.
- Assist in the delivery of HR projects and events as required and delivery of the HR strategy.
- Manage, facilitate, arrange and conduct training and Learning and Development activities across Ireland, including the maintenance of training records in BMS.
- Reinforce the Company Values in all activities and dealings.
- Maintain a professional approach, with excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ensure confidentiality and protection of sensitive data.
- Communicate HR and business-related updates effectively and in a timely manner.
- Lead and drive employee reward & recognition programs.
- Support and lead the operational teams in the delivery of HR policy and process, such as absence management, holiday requests, performance management etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of flexibility to support HR team in providing a consistent service.
- Ability to keep up to date with legislation and practices within the industry and take responsibility for own development.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working within a dynamic & remote team.
- Track record in building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience working with HR systems.
- Experience supporting global HR projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in a very fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to manage a high volume of work and multiple tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Shows a positive attitude when challenges arise.
- Can manage the required workload by balancing projects & resources.
- Is accurate when providing information and follows-up on all commitments.
- Can prioritize actions for the good of the team and is a good team player.
- Works towards building consensus to avoid ambiguity.
- 25 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Death in service
*own transport essential*