Senior Finance Manager - North Dublin
Permanent, Hybrid 3 days in the office /2 days at home
This role operationally reports directly to the Finance Director
• Manage AP and AR staff across Ireland.
• Manage end to end budget & forecasting process
• Ensure EOM reporting deadlines are met in accordance with company requirements
• Preparation of Profit and Loss statements for review by Finance Director
• Review of Balance Sheets to determine account balances with anomalies, and complete actions required addressing those anomalies.
• Provide weekly / monthly variance analysis and commentary on significant variances from budget and from previous months actual
• Prepare monthly financial Summary Reports for Management and Customers
• Post month end accounting
• Review weekly and monthly payroll journals
• Perform monthly and ad hoc Reporting
• Creation and implementation of new reports as required by managers and stakeholders
• Ownership of the end of year audits
• Preparation and finalisation of annual statutory accounts.
• Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Finance and Reconciliation processes, and work with the company team to implement agreed changes.
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA Fully Qualified
• Minimum 5+ years business analysis or financial management experience.
• Exceptional communication skills across full stakeholder spectrum.
• Strong technical accounting skills.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to multitask and manage your time efficiently.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively use own initiative.
• Demonstrated strong team management.
• Demonstrates strong organisational / time management skills.
• Ability to handle challenging situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders in a high volume, high value environment.
• Sound Logistic & Supply Chain or retail experience preferred.
• Catering industry would be an advantage.
• Possess a high degree of professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an analytical and methodical approach.