Practice Senior Bookkeeper/Junior Accountant
Due to further expansion, we currently have an opportunity for an individual to join our Senior Bookkeeping/ Accounting team.
We are seeking a person who is confident in the delivery of payroll, bookkeeping, Annual accounts & Tax. May also involve migration of client’s own processes and records from manual book & paper records to computerised and online accounts. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to develop further technical skills by working alongside qualified accountants and with external training.
• Maintenance of ongoing bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients across all industry sectors in a fast-paced environment
• Development and support of client relationships
• Preparation of accounts to Trial Balance level.
• Preparing tax returns including Income tax, VAT, RCT, Payroll, VIES Intrastat etc.
• Dealing with client and Revenue queries
• Involvement in promoting the firm and growing the client base
• Willing to oversee and coach students or other team members
• Ad hoc responsibilities
• Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable dealing with clients directly
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly organised and ability to manage and meet all deadlines
• Self-motivated and capable of recommending improvements in internal processes
• Ability to work in a team environment and support team colleagues
• Actively seeks out opportunities for professional development
• Excellent skills in the use of accounts & office software, for example RAP, Quickbooks Online, Surf, XERO, and other payroll packages including Thesaurus, Brightpay and ROS
• Working with a great and friendly team
• Personal growth opportunities
• Company events
• Free parking