Full time / Part time options available
The role will involve working closely with your Manager and the Accounting solutions team with regard to the provision of progressive bookkeeping services to a large portfolio of clients, including:
- The production and delivery of high quality, efficient bookkeeping and accounting services to clients.
- Working within a tight deadline to deliver monthly management accounts and having a hands - on role in delivering the final product to the client.
- Preparation and submission of Revenue returns such as VAT, RTD, VIES and RCT.
- 6 years experience in a bookkeeping role.
- Previous practice experience would be desirable.
- Be technically competent and very organised.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively interact with all levels of clients and staff.
- Experience in the following packages essential - Sage 50.
- Clean drivers licence, as the role may involve travel to various client sites around the country.
- Part time applications will be considered.
For more information contact Ashling Russell on 045 988 500