Senior Accounts Assistant
Dublin 12 - Fixed Term Contract
Start Date: June / July 2020
My client is seeking to appoint a Senior Accounts Assistant to cover a fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will need to be IATI qualified or studying towards a professional qualification
Strong Excel skills are required for this role and experience using Navision would be a distinct advantage.
Experience to any other ERP systems would also be a distinct advantage
- To support the budgetary process, work alongside the Finance Manager to ensure budgets match their business plans and to compile budgets based on information provided.
- To coach and assist the finance team in successfully completing the deliverables in the financial reporting area.
- To review and report on our voluntary chain operation in the UK and the Nordics.
- To compile all accounts for equity including month and year end.
- Ensure accounting policies are implemented.
- Ensuring Balance sheets are fully supported, understood and reviewed with Finance Manger on a monthly basis.
- Submission of monthly and yearly required reports.
- Support the Finance Manager with annual audit process
- Take a lead in the management of and timely response to the internal audit
- 3 years’ experience working in a finance role
- Financial skills - IATI Qualified or studying towards professional exams
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Word & Excel
- Personal drive for self-development and growth
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Proven track record of delivery within tight timelines
- Attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
For more information on this role, please contact Damian Ryan.
Tel: 045-988500 / 085-8749410