Senior Accountant - Dublin 2
The role available is Senior Accountant reporting directly to the Principal.
The role is very much hands on and the right candidate must be able to work without supervision.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all accounting and tax requirements for a block of clients to include audit companies, audit exempt companies, sole traders and partnerships. You will head up a team of two trainee accountants who will perform the bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, accounting and tax work as you require.
- Managing a block of statutory audit clients, ensuring these audits are performed to a high standard and all financial statements and audit files are prepared in accordance with applicable accounting standards and our regulators requirements.
- Managing and training junior staff members.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in a similar size practice.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Drivers licence and car.
- SAGE Accounts Production experience.