Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Segment Marketing Manager in Dublin 12.
This is a permanent, full time role with hybrid working options.
Salary up to €65,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
- Using deep insight and understanding of the segment you will help design new propositions to meet the needs of customers and support the achievement of core KPIs.
- You will recommend and drive implementation of all marketing activity, including proposition design, business casing, go to market planning, channel/communication briefings and post launch evaluation.
- Work with digital agencies to size potential campaigns and estimate benefits to achieve a go/no go decision on campaigns to support and optimum contact strategy.
- Development of the company brand through marketing thought leadership, working with leads and agencies to deliver on our ambitions to deliver a sustainable brand.
- Develop social media strategy to deliver awareness to potential and existing customers.
- Present to key stakeholders and demonstrating strong customer and commercial insight and ability to inform and influence stakeholders to achieve segment objectives.
- Work with data and insight manager to generate insight the identifies key trends, issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Working with events lead, manage a roadmap of events throughout year to deliver brand awareness at key events.
- Develop customer journey plan to deliver in life customer communications throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Delivery of cost benefit analysis across segment budget to ensure return on investment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Education to a degree level or highly relevant compensating work experience
- Proven ability in developing channel strategy based on commercial requirements
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Evidence of working with internal and external stakeholders