Leinster Appointment is currently recruiting for a Sales Account Executive in North County Dublin.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Newly created position
The role will be 70% on the road, 30% remote.
Salary negotiable, DOE.
• Collaborate with internal sales operations leadership to enhance and refine the business development process, aiming to identify and nurture repeatable segment solutions that generate successful new funnel opportunities.
• Utilize industry expertise and business acumen to secure access to executive-level decision makers at the enterprise level, fostering and sustaining trusted relationships.
• Take charge of the sales expansion process in key accounts and through appropriate channel partners on a country-by-country basis. Work closely with sales leadership and regional teams to formulate compelling and effective strategic business plans at both local and global levels. Maintain accountability for oneself and local sales teams.
• Spearhead strategic account business reviews and contract value creation in collaboration with sales leadership, ensuring the achievement of financial targets. Utilize CRM and reporting tools to offer visibility into new account leads, relationship expansion, and funnel health for internal stakeholders.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of customer needs and market opportunities to position our solutions effectively. Provide input into the broader organization's future roadmaps and plans, acting as the ambassador of the account to drive ongoing innovation within the life sciences sector.
• Negotiate long-term agreements with accounts that are committed and drive value across the life science portfolio.
• Bachelor's degree required. Engineering, technology, science, or business field preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of commercial experience in business development with regional or global account management and solution sales experience required. Sales experience in biotechnology, large biopharma customers specifically with exposure to cold storage/process equipment needs and utilization in the Life Sciences market space preferred.
• Proven experience developing and maintaining high-level business relationships that produce results.
• Proven experience achieving high-level sales results including finding new opportunities and converting pipeline to bookings