Leinster Appointments is currently recruiting for a Retail Channel Manager in West Dublin.
This is a permanent, full time role with hybrid working options available.
Salary €65,000 plus benefits.
- Develop and implement the Marketing Strategy, ensuring it is aligned to the overall Marketing strategy
- Manage the budget to ensure maximum return while achieving the strategic objectives
- Lead customer proposition development for existing and new customers
- Manage Market segmentation, ensuring correct retailer and customer classification is captured on our CRM system
- Execution of channel plans in line with Business and Marketing Strategy
- Manage and maintain relationships with key retailers, manufacturers, and distributors
- Manage the merchandising of the retail channel, ensuring availability, delivery, and refreshment where necessary
- Work with key channel partners to ensure our objectives and targets are met
- Liaise with key internal departments including Sales, Operations, IT and Finance.
- Actively employ market research as a tool to determine the best way forward for respective market segments
- Identify market opportunities and work alongside manufacturers to develop and launch new appliances which will deliver additional volume.
- Identify new ways and approaches to improve Channel performance
- Lead the development and design of digital strategy to support the objectives of the
- Work closely with Advertising Agency, PR company, Merchandising suppliers and print and design companies as required
• Have 5 years’ experience of Marketing for retail and/or distribution channels, with a demonstrable and proven track record in delivering activity.
• Hold a third level marketing or business-related degree.
• Have strong inter-personal skills
• Have experience in dealing with manufacturers and distributors in securing product for sales through a variety of channels including traditional retail and online.
• Hold a full clean driving license and must have the capacity and flexibility to travel throughout the country as required.