Naas, Co. Kildare
Hybrid - 2 days on site
The Recruitment Lead will primarily support, facilitate and execute the achievement of our clients Health Sciences and related Business unit goals relating to full cycle recruitment, This position will be responsible for sourcing, interview, offer extension, contract and onboarding procedures for successful new hires. Develop and implement efficient, professional and engaging Recruitment strategy using existing recruitment infrastructure for current in-sourcing projects and future talent needs in target m markets including Health Sciences, Medical Devices and related Industries.
- Work with Hiring Managers as the Recruitment lead to determine the specific hiring needs, section criteria, priority, and time scale for all vacancies within Health Sciences.
- Lead and execute on key requirement activities of attraction, sourcing, screening, interviewing, reference checking, offer management and onboarding processes.
- Collaborate with the wider HR team and internal partners to develop a competitive recruitment and sourcing strategy.
- Develop candidate pipelines for critical business units using market intelligence and creative sourcing methods including job boards Linked-In social medical Careers fairs and referral programmes.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting updates on recruitment metrics to all stakeholder groups maximising client/contractor contract stability and identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Manage open recruitment requisitions professionally and efficiently delivering an excellent recruitment experience for clients and candidates.
- Manage the recruitment database to ensure all recruitment activities and candidate information are updated in real time.
- Build engaging relationship with eternal providers and internal stakeholders and support relevant company/client governance processes.
- Always ensure full compliance with the Company's Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
- Relevant HR or Talent Acquisition experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in full life cycle recruitment in competitive and fast moving environments.
- Experience of using social media as attraction methods
- High level competency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience recruiting in GMP within Pharma, Medical Devices and/or Life Science.
- Knowledge of commonly used best practices and procedures within recruitment and HR is preferred.
Salary: €35,000 – 40,000
- 22 days annual leave
- Service days occurred and capped at 25 days
- Hybrid working
- Pension contribution scheme up to 5% (terms & conditions apply)
- Life assurance (4 times basic salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme, Travel to work tax saver ticket
- All equipment and training provided